all the harry potter books from hagrid’s perspective
- rubeus hagrid and i hope the ministry don’t find out about this dragon
- rubeus hagrid and i hope the ministry don’t find out about this spider
- rubeus hagrid and i hope i don’t kill one of my students
- rubeus hagrid and holy shit legal dragons
- rubeus hagrid and i hope the ministry don’t find out about my brother
- rubeus hagrid and oh god aragog why
- rubeus hagrid and harry no
in case you ever wanted to know what mambo number 5 sounds like with all the instruments (including the drums) replaced with bike horns
it sounds like the song is going to kill you and it’s perfect
i smiled through the whole thing because i just don’t understand what would compell someone to do this but thanks
i cannojt bretahe
What the fuck just happened to my ears? I thought I was having a stroke for the first 6 seconds!
Hilarious moment friendly Beluga whale photobombs diver’s underwater holiday snap and chews on his snorkol. This camera-loving whale is desperate to get in the frame by photobombing a snap of its friend.
The female beluga whale, called Snowball, seemed so keen to be part of the shot she kept popping up in the background.
Photographer Andrey Nekrasov, 42, captured the amusing images while taking underwater pictures of Snowball and the larger male, Ice cream.
Qiandao Lake is a man-made lake located in Chun’an County, China, where archeologists have discovered in 2001 ruins of an underwater city. The city is at a depth of 26-40 meters and was named “Lion City”. There would have been 290 000 people living in this city during more than 1300 years. Touristic expeditions are projected. A diving into Chinese Antiquity in the next part of the article.